Three organic salad recipes
- Cannellini beans - 1 Can
- Kidney beans - 1 Can
- Garbanzo beans - 1 Can
- Red onion - 1
- Celery stalks - 2 (finely chopped)
- Parsley leaf - chopped - 1 cup
- Rosemary - chopped - 1 tablespoon
- Apple cider vinegar - ⅓ cup
- Sugar- ¼ cup
- Olive oil -¼ cup
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix all three types of beans after rinsing and draining. Add the celery, onion, parsley, and rosemary.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil. Add this mixture to the beans and toss it well.
- Leave the beans in the refrigerator for few hours so that flavour soak and mix before serving.
- Cauliflower - chopped
- 1 Onion - diced
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- Grated lettuce
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized pot, add cauliflower and diced onion.
- Add curry powder and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and vegetable broth till the cauliflower becomes soft.
- Add salt and also toss the quinoa and mix well.
- Garnish with lettuce.
- 2 cups of quinoa
- 1 Avocado - ripe (grated)
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Lemon juice
- 2 cup fresh water
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Boil quinoa in a cup of water for 15 minutes in a medium sized pot.
- While quinoa is cooking, mix olive oil, honey.
- Add tomato, avocado, cilantro and mix lemon juice to the quinoa.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Serve hot on a plate.